As the gift-giving season kicks into high gear, Lawrence Group’s interiors group compiled a list of wrapping paper worthy-items that they have either received, purchased or come highly recommended for the interior designer in your life. Here are our top 10 gift ideas for an interior designer.
1. For the Ultra-Organized: Help give a little color story inspiration for their 2020 projects with a Pantone calendar. Here’s an example from Amazon.
2. For the History Buff: Famous designer chair art prints help bring a nostalgic air to an office/workspace with chairs of design past. We like this one from Kelsey M Designs on Etsy.
3. For the Dog-Lover: There are never enough coffee table books, and this one combines a love for the four-legged and interior design: At Home with Dogs and Their Designers.
4. For the Young-at-Heart: Give the gift of relaxation to help de-stress with this interior design coloring book.
5. For the Doodler: Keep their notes and drawings all in one place with a sketchbook. Add a personalized touch with a monogram. (Appntd)
6. For the Doodler Part 2: There are never have enough drawing/writing/sketching instruments in reach when an idea strikes. A favorite place to shop is Blick.
7. For the On-The-Go: An Odeme enamel compact mirror is perfect for touch-ups before heading into yet another meeting or interview.
8. For the Tech-Savy: An all-in-one desktop charging station juices up the battery on a variety of devices at once.
9. For the TV Junkie: For the designer who can quote an entire The Office episode without missing a bear, beet or Battlestar Galactica, Fantasy Floorplans can make a gift out of their favorite TV show floor plan.
10. For the Environmentally Conscious: A re-usable bag saves the turtles and you from having to make more than one trip for groceries. We like this one from Cafe Press.