Established in 1997, Lawrence Group’s Charlotte office brings a synergistic approach to design which is founded on our mission to help our clients realize their dreams. Understanding our client’s mission, vision and culture is paramount in achieving success for our clients, and we strive to communicate these in our design while meeting or exceeding cost and schedule expectations. Through our extensive work with public and private clients, our team has provided leadership in directing detailed design charrettes and building consensus with diverse stakeholder groups. Our local Charlotte team is also supported by the staff and resources of a national 170-person design firm.
Lawrence Group’s broad range of project experience includes recreation, education, senior living, healthcare, office, civic, housing, mixed use and hospitality projects. We also offer expertise in urban design, historic renovation/preservation, remodeling and adaptive reuse. Our representative clients include the Greater Charlotte YMCA, Appalachian State University, Davidson College, and City of Spartanburg, and we work nationally with clients such as Cushman & Wakefield, Mainstreet, D.R. Horton, and Warby Parker.
- Top 300 Architecture Firms Architectural Record’s annual ranking
- Top 500 Design Firms Engineering News Record’s annual ranking
- American Planning Association North Carolina Chapter for Woodlands at Davidson in the Small Community Implementation category of the 2012 North Carolina Marvin Collins Planning Awards Program (Honorable Mention)
- Sustainable Communities Champion Award Presented to the City of Spartanburg, SC by Upstate Forever for the Spartanburg, SC Downtown Master Plan and Code
- Award of Merit Presented by ENR Midwest’s Best Projects for St. Mary’s Health Replacement Hospital
- Partnering Award Presented by the St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers for the SSM St. Mary’s Health Center Replacement Hospital