Architect - Healthcare
Lawrence Group is seeking an experienced Architect with a strong Health Care market focus to join our St. Louis, Missouri office.
Responsibilities include health care design, project management and support, and business development support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 10+ years professional experience in an architectural office. Professional license preferred.
- Strong health care design skills and experience as well as a strong understanding of the business of health care.
- Proven leadership skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work well with clients, end users and across all levels of Lawrence Group.
- Revit proficiency.
- Submit resume, work samples (not to exceed 5 MB), and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the email subject line and the body of your cover letter.
- Resume must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
- Resumes must include status of professional licensing and other credentials.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.Hide Listing