Accounting Specialist (Student Worker – Part Time)
Lawrence Group is seeking an accounting specialist (student worker) to support our accounting department. The position will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, furniture procurement, graphic design, planning, construction and real estate development services to a wide variety of clients, including housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and retail.
Lawrence Group supports a growth culture that subsequently provides new opportunities for growth. We recognize and embrace our people as our greatest asset. Everyone in the organization is responsible for our cumulative success and reputation.
This position will promote Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Inspiring Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting. Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Position will require a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without Visa sponsorship.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.