Lawrence Group is seeking a Porter to assist in our Downtown St. Louis office.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, furniture procurement, graphic design, planning, construction and real estate development services to a wide variety of clients, including housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and retail.
Lawrence Group supports a growth culture that subsequently provides new opportunities for growth. We recognize and embrace our people as our greatest asset. Everyone in the organization is responsible for our cumulative success and reputation.
This position will promote Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Inspiring Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
- Provide professional courtesies to visitors
- Minor paint touch up as needed
- Changing light bulbs as needed
- Place linen and trash bags in designated areas
- Oversees, common areas, and storage areas clean and safe at all times
- Handling daily work from existing residents and office staff
- Working with contractors as necessary
- Sorting and delivery of mail
- Light building maintenance
- Organizing and ordering supplies
- Move furniture as needed
- Perform all other duties as required
- Attention to detail.
- Must have valid Missouri drivers’ license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to work effectively with all personality types.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.