Lawrence Group is seeking a marketing assistant to join our marketing department and help achieve our goals. The ideal candidate will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, furniture procurement, graphic design, planning, construction and real estate development services to a wide variety of clients, including housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and retail.
This position will promote Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Inspiring Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
- Provide desktop publishing support for RFP/Q responses and interviews
- Maintain updated marketing collateral such as resumes, photography and project pages
- Coordinate target mailings to prospects
- Coordinate trade shows and conference materials (including exhibit booths and promotional material)
- Provide backup for other marketing staff on project deadlines
- Provide research and social media tasks as directed
- Perform administrative duties relative to position, including binding, copying, data entry and filing
- Ensure strict confidentiality of records within company
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in deadline-oriented environment
- Flexibility to work overtime when required for project deadlines
- Efficient organization of workload and time management
- Accurate and above average quality of output
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- Proper consideration to ideas of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Cooperation when working toward common goals
- Self-improvement efforts
- Professional appearance and excellent attendance
- Positive attitude
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Good decision-making skills
- Imagination, originality and resourcefulness
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of one year of experience recommended
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint preferred.
Reporting Relationship: Marketing Director
Qualified individuals can submit resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.