Lawrence Group is seeking an experienced Interior Designer with 2 to 7 years experience in a professional interior design or architectural office.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
- Submit resume, work samples (not to exceed 5 MB), and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the email subject line and the body of your cover letter.
- Resume must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
- Resumes must include status of professional licensing and other credentials.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.Hide Listing