The Austin Office of the Lawrence Group is seeking candidates for a Project Manager/Project Architect position. The successful candidate will work directly with our current office principal to learn our projects, clients and processes and with the intent of moving into a significant leadership role in the Austin office. The Austin office defines itself through its long-running client relationships and the completed work that has resulted from these relationships. Our project experience includes Higher Education, Municipal / Civic, Corporate, Health Care, Urban Mixed-Use, and Multi-Family.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, furniture procurement, graphic design, planning, construction and real estate development services to a wide variety of clients, including housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and retail.
Lawrence Group supports a growth culture that subsequently provides new opportunities for growth. We recognize and embrace our people as our greatest asset. Everyone in the organization is responsible for our cumulative success and reputation.
This position will promote Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Inspiring Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture (held or pending).
- 8 – 15 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial interiors projects, hospitality work, or broadcast and media experience. Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project. Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.