Lawrence Group is seeking a marketing coordinator to join our marketing department and help achieve our goals. The ideal candidate will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Lawrence Group supports a growth culture that subsequently provides new opportunities for growth. We recognize and embrace our people as our greatest asset. Everyone in the organization is responsible for our cumulative success and reputation.
This position will promote Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Inspiring Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate and produce RFP/RFQ responses and presentation materials
- Write and edit content for marketing collateral including brochures, website, social media and award submittals
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal content
- Provide research related to project pursuits or firm initiatives
- Coordinate trade shows and conference materials
- Maintain current marketing files, including images, team resumes, project pages, references, and supplies
- Provide mentorship to emerging professionals and marketing assistant
- Provide backup to other marketing team members on project deadlines
- Perform administrative duties relative to position, including binding, copying, data entry and filing
- Self-improvement efforts
- Professional appearance and excellent attendance
- Positive attitude
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Good decision-making skills
- Imagination, originality and resourcefulness
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English or related field
- 2-3 years work experience, A/E/C industry preferred
- Excellent desktop publishing and computer skills, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office required
- Graphic design, photography and/or social media knowledge a plus
Qualified applicants please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.