Junior Graphic Designer
Lawrence Group is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer for our Downtown St. Louis office.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 170+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management and real estate development services to housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and commercial clients. In addition, we manage residential and commercial properties in St Louis.
This position will adhere to Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing a Universe of Relationships
- Have Fun
- The Business of Architecture
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and design of sophisticated, engaging and brand appropriate graphics (Print and Digital)
- Taking project from concept to completion
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for client projects and internal marketing strategies
- Update existing collateral material
- Any other creative tasks that may arise
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years of professional design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus but not required.
- Passion for design and continuous professional improvement. Demonstrated commitment to staying current on industry standards and best practices.
- Strong understanding of design systems and ability to build a brand experience through design.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to communicate effectively, and possess strong initiative. Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities. Demonstrate a high standard of quality in all materials produced.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with clients.
- Must be a conceptual thinker & a problem solver
- Social Media savvy
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to exercise initiative
- Solid knowledge of typographic principles and graphic production required. Must understand brand marketing guidelines and best practices.
- Reporting Relationship: Art Director
Qualified individuals can submit resumes, work samples (not to exceed 5 MB), and salary requirements to email@example.com
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.Hide Listing