Lawrence Group New York is a boutique design firm with around 12 architects and designers. Lawrence Group is a national Architecture practice with offices in New York, St. Louis, and Austin.
The New York Office is seeking candidates for an architect position starting immediately. Project involvement may include working on design forward hospitality projects. This role will require significant design responsibilities, and will require the capability to develop and produce complex design projects and presentations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 5-7 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience communicating and presenting direct to clients
- Excellent design and presentation abilities with a focus on unique and design forward hospitality projects
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial interiors projects, retail, hospitality work, or broadcast and media experience.
- Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above four items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.