Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 170+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management and real estate development services to housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and commercial clients. In addition, we manage residential and commercial properties in St Louis.
Lawrence Group is seeking an Intern to assist our offices in St. Louis and New York for the fall semester.
This position will adhere to Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Inspiring Individual Growth & Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
- Prepare and modify architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing REVIT.
- Develop solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Incorporate Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Prepare 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Must be currently enrolled in an architecture – Undergraduate program: Preference given to 4th year students, however, 3rd year students may apply; M Arch students are also invited to apply.
- Previous internships within the A/E/C field preferred.
- Possess basic hand and REVIT/BIM drafting skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge in Revit is preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
Reporting Relationship: Licensed Architect
Qualified individuals can submit resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.