Lawrence Group is seeking an Interior Designer for our Downtown St. Louis office.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management, property management, and real estate development services to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
This position will adhere to Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in all Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
The Retail Team of the St. Louis Office is seeking candidates for an Intermediate Designer position starting immediately. The team specializes in commercial tenant improvement and build-out projects for national accounts. Project involvement may include code research, design development, construction documents, permitting, construction administration and site surveying. Most project work is very technical in nature, selection of interior finishes is limited based on client’s requirements. Must work around multiple deadlines with quick turnaround times. Open to potential travel depending on team or client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 5+ years professional experience, preferably in retail or roll-out work.
- Excellent design, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to lead, manage projects, and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has implemented Revit on new projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with a strong work ethic.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes, work samples (not to exceed 5 MB), and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.