Pursang Companies Real Estate Development/Property Management Company, a Lawrence Group affiliate, has an opening for a facility/property manager. This position will provide leadership and management with the goal of adding value to Company assets. The facility/property manager is charged with the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, programs and workplace services delivery that provides a well-managed and well-maintained properties to include the newest property in our portfolio City Foundry STL.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the facility(ies), including custodial, life-safety, engineering, site services, and general maintenance, are implemented and carried out in a manner consistent with company polices and client directives
- Manage all contracts to ensure they are reviewed on a regular basis and are bid out as required; verify that invoices match contract pricing.
- Supervise all maintenance programs relating to the interior anal exterior conditions and appearance of the properties.
- Respond positively and promptly to requests from building tenants and occupants. Oversee the implementation of ongoing contract programs to constantly assess tenant and occupant needs to ensure problems are being solved promptly to the mutual benefit of the tenant and the properties in accordance with contract scope.
- Ensure that all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time, including (and as applicable): Property Information Book, Site Operating Manual, Emergency Procedures Manual, Local Code Compliance Log, ADA Compliance Log, Vendor Certificates of Insurance, As-built Drawings, General Files, Contract Files, Annual Property Conditions and other reports and documentation as required.
- Prepare, review and give initial approval as needed for budgets, financial reports (monthly and quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to the facility(ies).
- Coordinate the preparation and publication of the annual budget, quarterly reforecast and business plans.
- Assist in the development of capital budgets for the property. This includes contributions towards a five-year plan of maintenance, facility improvement, and cost reduction
- Collect, analyze and report statistical data as may be required to provide accurate and current assessment of facility management objectives.
- Hire, train and motivate facility personnel. Maintain positive staff relations. Conduct or approve performance evaluations for staff.
- Thoroughly familiar with the management contract and all requirements therein.
- Monitor and ensure that tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims, as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial environment, and/or property portfolio management experience required.
- Experience in leasing, construction, engineering and all facet of property operation and building management preferred.
- Experience with critical system environments desired.
- Experience in the development and implementation of programs to drive out cost inefficiencies preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate, Project Management or Business Administration preferred.
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM), International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) industry certification recommended; other Engineering, Business or technical training or certifications preferred.
- Ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints.
- Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract language.
- Strong literacy in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong discipline of financial management including financial tracking, budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge of Financial Systems (Yardi/Quickbooks a plus).
- Skilled in Building Management Systems maintenance and
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.