Pursang Companies Real Estate Development/Property Management Company, a Lawrence Group affiliate, has an opening for a Staff Accountant. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of Real Estate and/or Property Management accounting experience.
Prepare trial balances, financial statements, and consolidations. Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations to sub-ledgers and other supporting documentation.
- Prepare journal entries, as well as reconcile and analyze accounts/ledgers. Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual close processes.
- Involved in budget and planning analysis.
- Assist in processing tenant charges, billing statements, and payments.
- Collaborate with team in reporting and compliance regulations.
- Ad-hoc reporting
Required Skills and Qualifications
3 years’ experience in real estate financial management (Required)
- 3 years’ experience with Yardi (Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Ability to maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-player mentality
- MS Suite
BS or BA in Accounting or Finance (Preferred)
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.