Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin and New York. With 170+ employees, Lawrence Group offers architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management and real estate development services to housing, hospitality, healthcare, academic, and commercial clients. In addition, we manage residential and commercial properties in St Louis.
Lawrence Group is seeking an Intern to assist our St. Louis office for the summer.
This position will adhere to Lawrence Group’s core values:
Legendary Customer Service
Inspiring Individual Growth & Creativity
Growing Great Relationships in All Directions
Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
The Business of the Built Environment
- Prepare and modify architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing REVIT.
- Develop solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Incorporate Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Prepare 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent digital presentation skills
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes
- Proficiency in Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
Reporting Relationship: Interior Designer
Qualified individuals can submit resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.