At this time we are not accepting calls or resumes from recruiting firms or consulting organizations.
The Austin Office of the Lawrence Group is seeking candidates for a Project Manager/Project Architect position. The successful candidate will work directly with our current office principal to learn our projects, clients and processes with the intent of moving into a significant leadership role in the Austin office.
The Austin office defines itself through its long-running client relationships and the completed work that has resulted from these relationships. Our project experience includes Higher Education, Municipal / Civic, Corporate, Health Care, Urban Mixed-Use, Hospitality and Multi-Family.
Founded in 1983, Lawrence Group is an integrated design, development and project delivery firm with offices in Austin, New York and St. Louis. Lawrence Group services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, master planning, construction, property management, and real estate development services to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 3+ years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Enscape, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial projects.
- Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above four items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.