At this time we are not accepting calls or resumes from recruiting firms or consulting organizations.
Lawrence Group is looking for a results oriented, positive and driven self-starter to join our Construction Group (Lawrence Group Projects) as Construction Project Manager. This position will be responsible for management of our construction projects from preconstruction through closeout while operating within Lawrence Group’s culture and core values. At Lawrence Group, everyone in the organization is responsible for our cumulative success and reputation.
The right candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with 5+ years of construction management experience. Candidates with Integrated Develop-Design-Build experience and preconstruction experience are preferred. Candidate will need organizational skills, have the ability to multitask, and be able to forge relationships with a variety of people in efforts to complete projects successfully.
Founded in 1983, Lawrence Group is an integrated design, development and project delivery firm with offices in Austin, New York and St. Louis. Lawrence Group services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction, property management, and real estate development services to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
The Construction Project Manager will be an instrumental part of our growing construction group. This position will promote Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Individual Growth & Creativity
- Growing Relationships
- Having Fun
- The Business of the Built Environment
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for and assist with all aspects of preconstruction and project management responsibilities as required for each project. Key responsibilities of a Construction Project Manager are:
- Quantity Take-off
- Subcontractor and Supplier Bid Solicitation
- Bid Analysis and Recommendations for Award
- Project Scheduling (Master CPM schedule and 4-week look ahead schedules)
- Job Start-up activities
- Preconstruction meetings
- Sequence Schedules and Site Staging Plans
- Requests for Information
- Subcontractor Coordination
- Change Requests
- Cost Projections
- Safety Audits
- Meeting Minutes
- Weekly Reports
- Project Closeout
- Warranties / O&M Manuals
- As-Built Drawings
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Five or more years experience in Construction Project Management.
- Previous design-build project management and preconstruction experience is preferred.
- Be a positive, forward thinking, team oriented individual with a customer service mindset.
- Ability to be flexible with day-to-day activities working for a small group within a larger organization.
- Embrace all personality types and the uniqueness of an organization.
- Approach challenges in a creative and productive manner.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
Reporting Relationship: Director of Construction Services
Qualified applicants please submit resume to email@example.com
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.