At this time we are not accepting calls or resumes from recruiting firms or consulting organizations.
Lawrence Group is seeking an entry level Interior Designer /Architect in their St. Louis office.
Founded in 1983, Lawrence Group is an integrated design, development and project delivery firm with offices in Austin, New York and St. Louis. Lawrence Group services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction , property management, and real estate development services to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
This position will adhere to Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in all Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
The Interiors Team in the St. Louis Office is seeking candidates for an entry level designer position with healthcare experience starting immediately. The team specializes in collaborating with clients to develop innovative, evidence based healing environments to inspire and meeting our client’s needs. Project involvement may include design research, finish material selection/specification, furniture selection/specification, developing design concepts from concept to construction document, preparing full color design renderings and presentations using Adobe Creative Suite, Revit, Revit360, and Enscape construction administration including but not limited to shop drawing review, and site visits. Most project work is very technical and detail oriented in nature. Must work around multiple deadlines with quick turnaround times. Open to potential travel depending on team or client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 3+ years professional experience in an interior design or an architecture office, preferably with some retail design experience.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is a minimum requirement.
- Excellent design, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of construction, interior materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Bluebeam, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite are programs used by this office regularly.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with a strong work ethic.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes, work samples (not to exceed 5 MB), and salary requirements to email@example.com
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.