Lawrence Group is seeking an experienced Interior Designer with 3-6 years experience in a professional interior design or architectural office.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, and New York. Lawrence Group’s services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
This position will adhere to Lawrence Group’s core values:
- Legendary Customer Service
- Individual Growth and Creativity
- Growing Great Relationships in all Directions
- Having Fun and Celebrating Mutual Success
- The Business of the Built Environment
The Interiors Team in the St. Louis Office is seeking candidates for an Intermediate Designer position with healthcare experience starting immediately. The team specializes in collaborating with clients to develop innovative, evidence based healing environments to inspire and meeting our client’s needs. Project involvement may include design research, finish material selection/specification, furniture selection/specification, developing design concepts from concept to construction document, preparing full color design renderings and presentations using Adobe Creative Suite, Revit, Revit360, and Enscape construction administration including but not limited to shop drawing review, and site visits. Most project work is very technical and detail oriented in nature. Must work around multiple deadlines with quick turnaround times. Open to potential travel depending on team or client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 3-6+ years professional experience, preferably in healthcare design.
- Excellent design, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of construction, interior materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in Revit and the Adobe Creative Suite is a minimum requirement; the firm has implemented Revit on new projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with a strong work ethic.
Qualified individuals can submit resumes, work samples (not to exceed 5 MB), and salary requirements to email@example.com
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.