Lawrence Group is a development firm headquartered in St. Louis and offers property management and real estate development services.
Lawrence Group is seeking a Leasing Manager to assist with the daily operations of a luxury high-rise in St. Louis, Missouri.
This position offers a comprehensive Benefits Plan, including Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k) plans, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Leasing & Marketing
- Prepare marketing plans and develop new strategies and programs designed to meet occupancy goals
- Prepare daily and weekly leasing reports and pricing recommendations
- Ensure follow up activities take place for all prospective residents
- Ensure all data is accurately entered in Onesite
- Coordinate and participate in resident retention events
- Generate and track traffic of prospective residents by utilizing effective marketing techniques
- Conduct all tasks necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining the model and traffic follow up
- Complete and submit required materials in a timely manner such as market surveys, marketing calendars, guest cards, and service requests
- Ensure an adequate stock of professionally printed collateral and promotional items are on hand at all times
- Monitor and update all social media channels to promote the property
- Ensure confidentiality of client, resident, and company information
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings and any special or emergency meetings
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment
- Manage, transfers, and move-ins, and move-outs
- Understand the lease document and all related addendums and be able to clearly communicate to residents, prospective residents, and parents all relative information
- Participate in all move-in and move-out related activities
- Manage time efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate vacant unit repairs with the maintenance department to ensure timely completions.
- Maximizes revenue and occupancy
- Assists in collecting rents, security deposits, and other income
- Operates marketing activities within the confines of the marketing budget, deviating only with prior approval
- Understand, communicate, and enforce community safety, emergency, and fire evacuation policies and procedures, providing emergency response and referral services and resources
- Document and address behaviors of residents that violate the law or the community lease agreement
- Identify and report safety and security risks to the Property Manager
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Two years’ experience in the multi-family property management
- LIHTC certification preferred but not required
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills with ability to mentor and develop others
- Compelling communicator with strong negotiating, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain composure against obstacles; solving problems with keen insight
- Valid driver’s license
- Adept at building relationships and working in a team environment
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.